Me, part of me

Anyone got the same life. Part of them is more difficult than others. The vision of life is different of person in person. But this is life. Also, prejudices are born by us, we made it. It seems like that we are made to make all the problems that happen. But why are we like that? I'll never know but I know that inside me, I'm a good guy despite all that is said of negative on me. I want to talk about me. Before we start, I'm a boy who have sixteen years old. I'm living in Trois-Rivières with my family including four kids. I have Gaspesian roots on my mother's side. 

Time to start. Following my birth, I've got several problems. My flapper remained open at all times. I drunk around twenty liters of milk each day. My parents needed to rest with me a big part of the day. But that caused others problems; my father can't returned to work because my mother was so tired, my brother, who has two years old at this time, was jealous and he wanted attention like me, so that developed solitude. Four days after my birth, my grandfather died. He killed himself at the age of fifty-one. He was a gorgeous guy who takes care a lot his family. After this tragic event, my mom decide to send me to her stepmother, but it's at this time that all change to the wrong side. Her stepmother wasn't able to take care of me. So, she decided to put me on guard at the hospital. The week pass and I felt more and more alone. I never get the love that the mother gives to her kid after the birth. But, there was a positive to my stay. I've been operated, so the evil was gone and I became a normal kid. My comeback at home was so beautiful. I was a smiling kid and I always laughed. I got a dog at the age of three for my Christmas' present. He was like my best friend, I passed all my day to playing with him. He comforted me when I cried, and he jumped on me when I feel good. 

That's the resume of a part of my life. That was me the first time to put the feet on earth. That's me,  Jeremy Vezina. A full of  misadventures happened to me and are still waiting for me.  


Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

What kind of blog?

How is the life