What kind of blog?

Hi, dear visitors of this piece of art.  The blog made by myself, will talk about me. What did happened to me and what happen.  Adventures and midsaventures in my life.  We all have a life and this is the best gift we can receive.  Without this gift, nothing would happen.  Take this chance to only improve it to make it better.  It's like to said: Zero doesn't exist, nothing is nothing.  Sometimes, you'll see my vision of things, of life and some thoughts trotting in my head.  Write allows me to simply speak the minds. 


My name is Jeremy, I'm a PEI student so I'm used to thinking about myself.  I'm on my way to seventeen.  I live in a house containing four children, so I'm used to seeing action and having a hectic life.  It's my friends who make me happiest. Nine boys, one heart. We live for each other. I love them, thanks you boys.  Like I like to said : But what does it matter the eternity of damnation to whom has found in a second the infinity of enjoyment. 

Commentaires

  1. Can't wait to see the next post. I'm so happy to find another PEI student, I thought I was the only one!!!

    RépondreEffacer

Publier un commentaire

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

How is the life